Bookmark now- Dropmms.fun ×

Horny Mom & Aspiring Secret Panty Model tmber HawtAssMilf" Onlyfans Collection

4 hours ago, FallenWarrior said:

@WildWarrior @FallenWarrior 

bro i have one request please accept that

Onlyfan: https://onlyfans.com/thatbritishgirl

Bro please upload that girl onlyfan collection please she is amazing check her twitter account 

5 hours ago, Dicriminal said:

@WildWarrior @FallenWarrior 

bro i have one request please accept that

Onlyfan: https://onlyfans.com/thatbritishgirl

Bro please upload that girl onlyfan collection please she is amazing check her twitter account 

actually bro i dont have her sub so i cant but i will ask some of my friends if they got any of her stuff and update you here

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 7:59 PM, FallenWarrior said:

actually bro i dont have her sub so i cant but i will ask some of my friends if they got any of her stuff and update you here

@FallenWarrior bro please find her onlyfan collection if u dont fine her then please tell me how can i download videos on onlyfan i can buy her subscription she off 50% 

20 hours ago, Dicriminal said:

Tell me bro how can i download videos on onlyfans i have pc 

i posted the methods on how to download for both pc and mobile but the mod didnt approved it and deleted the post so i hope the mod approves this one

Download "Allow Right-Click" Extension from chrome web store

Pictures:

1. Tap on the picture you wish to rip to open it up larger, this loads in a higher resolution copy of the picture.

2. Press and hold on the enlarged picture, a download picture popup should appear

3. Save the picture

If you do not tap to open the picture larger you will only save the preview picture, this preview is a lower quality, lower resolution picture that saves OF server bandwidth because not everyone will open up the picture bigger.

Videos:

1. Change the video quality from ‘720p’ to ‘Original’ as shown

fghdfgfdgff.png.36431a5a0f68bf2ab390221e5f3bd8d6.png

2. Play the video for a couple of seconds. This is important as the video quality does not always change until played

3. Press and hold on the video, a download video popup should appear

4. Save the video

Notes:

OF defaults video playback to 720 for every video and there is no setting to change the default. This is set by OF to 720 to save server bandwidth as many people will not notice the difference when viewing on a phone. By changing the quality to ‘original’ you load in the original file which is often 1080p but can sometimes be 4K. It is obvious when the file has been ripped correctly because the filename will end ‘_source’ and not ‘_720’.

The above note is important because OF does NOT mean 720p when they write 720. "720" just means one of the dimensions is 720, often a 720 video actually has a resolution of 404 x 720 which is closer to 480p (720 x 480). Yes OF is that shit.

On rare occasions the file may have a resolution less than 1080p but the filename will end ‘_source’. This happens when the content creator has recorded / edited the video in a lower resolution than 1080p and is quite rare.

Some older videos will not have a quality setting because they were uploaded to OFs servers before OF implemented different video quality, for these videos replace step 1 and 3 with ‘play the video’ and then continue from step 4.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FallenWarrior said:

i posted the methods on how to download for both pc and mobile but the mod didnt approved it and deleted the post so i hope the mod approves this one

Download "Allow Right-Click" Extension from chrome web store

Pictures:

1. Tap on the picture you wish to rip to open it up larger, this loads in a higher resolution copy of the picture.

2. Press and hold on the enlarged picture, a download picture popup should appear

3. Save the picture

If you do not tap to open the picture larger you will only save the preview picture, this preview is a lower quality, lower resolution picture that saves OF server bandwidth because not everyone will open up the picture bigger.

Videos:

1. Change the video quality from ‘720p’ to ‘Original’ as shown

fghdfgfdgff.png.36431a5a0f68bf2ab390221e5f3bd8d6.png

2. Play the video for a couple of seconds. This is important as the video quality does not always change until played

3. Press and hold on the video, a download video popup should appear

4. Save the video

Notes:

OF defaults video playback to 720 for every video and there is no setting to change the default. This is set by OF to 720 to save server bandwidth as many people will not notice the difference when viewing on a phone. By changing the quality to ‘original’ you load in the original file which is often 1080p but can sometimes be 4K. It is obvious when the file has been ripped correctly because the filename will end ‘_source’ and not ‘_720’.

The above note is important because OF does NOT mean 720p when they write 720. "720" just means one of the dimensions is 720, often a 720 video actually has a resolution of 404 x 720 which is closer to 480p (720 x 480). Yes OF is that shit.

On rare occasions the file may have a resolution less than 1080p but the filename will end ‘_source’. This happens when the content creator has recorded / edited the video in a lower resolution than 1080p and is quite rare.

Some older videos will not have a quality setting because they were uploaded to OFs servers before OF implemented different video quality, for these videos replace step 1 and 3 with ‘play the video’ and then continue from step 4.

@FallenWarrior thank you so much bro ...one bro thing if OF server catch me to downloading videos then they remove my subscription???