Bookmark now- Dropmms.fun ×

Call Girl Uncutadda Web-Dl

17 hours ago, Unkonwn said:

@SHINING_SPECIAL @wiiski Add Stream link & download link when u guys create post

You guys stop bumping topic 

@Unkonwn I dont think he understands the difference between adding extra links and repeatedly bumping posts. 

w2x6akx32y8j.jpg 

The sites core rules require both streaming and downloading links to be present. To make this simpler, uploader cannot go beyond that without getting approval from mod/admin first. However this rule has been broken multiple times by him.

Check his Manmaniyan Part01 which has been deleted. This is another:

https://dropmms.net/topic/167414-दो-फूल-दो-माली-uncutadda/ 

I posted all the requisite links: https://dropmms.net/topic/167416-ek-phool-do-maali-uncutadda-web-dl/#comment-239813 

If you add additional links, thats overage for downloaders benefit but it all has to be posted together. You cannot create new posts adding a new link each time.

The problem is in his fervour to post first, he will break all rules and integrity. This isnt the first time as you would recall the time he used to hide watermarks in streaming links for which his posting privileges were revoked before. If we start digging, more such instances can be highlighted.

@SHINING_SPECIAL  What does "or else" mean? Is it a threat? Because thats what the phrase entails.
5hnkic1jla4e.jpg 

Being a moderator myself, I would have banned you on md for using that word on a mod. Anyways, the rules here might be different. As for your "like this", we follow site policy not your personal rules.

If a file is large, I always add a compressed link. This benefits users with limited phone data. Thats not bumping intentionally. All rules cannot be for posters benefit only. Rules are made keeping in mind posters, downloaders and a sites benefit.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...