Bookmark now- Dropmms.fun ×

STUDENTS IN UNIFORM, SEX IN SCHOOL AND GIT CAUGHT IN HIDDEN CAM ???

3 hours ago, Desildka said:

Bro Change your browser.

All are downloading except you

Bro, dropgalaxy is tricky doesn't work if AdBlock is ON, even if we OFF, numerous tricky steps involved to get to the download link. And not everyone have the knowledge to get there. Appreciate if you could post alternate site like file-upload for your future posts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ismav said:

Bro, dropgalaxy is tricky doesn't work if AdBlock is ON, even if we OFF, numerous tricky steps involved to get to the download link. And not everyone have the knowledge to get there. Appreciate if you could post alternate site like file-upload for your future posts. 

Yeah Bro.

Thankyou Bro But i would like to help others rather than using other sites because i use dg link only.

And People can turn off their ad-blocker coz dropgalaxy links doesn't uses so many ads like other sites

1 hour ago, ismav said:

Yeah Bro.

Thankyou Bro But i would like to help others rather than using other sites because i use dg link only.

And People can turn off their ad-blocker coz dropgalaxy links doesn't uses so many ads like other sites

5 hours ago, gejupa said:

NO, 
I have enough knowledge to download. But still always ignore your post just because it is very complex.
Ads is not a problem. it redirects to some website and finished to google page. Everyone here come to watch/download content. No problem those who can download from there, they can but for others you can use other links. 

Then you don't have enough knowledge. 

After redirecting to google page, tap on the first link and it will redirect you to download page.